Your Delray Beach Personal Injury & Auto Accidents Attorney
For over thirty years, attorney Craig D. Earnhart has been helping the people of South Palm Beach County in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton who have suffered a serious injury in a motor vehicle accident or other incident caused by another’s negligent behavior.
Our Delray Beach personal injury attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury matters in South Palm Beach County and surrounding areas, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Nearly 25,000 car, truck and motorcycle crashes occur every year in Palm Beach County alone. Over ten thousand are injured, and over a hundred people die every year. We hold drivers accountable when their negligence or distracted driving causes serious injury or worse.
- Boating Accidents – A boating accident carries an even greater risk of injury than a motor vehicle accident, and the results are often catastrophic. An experienced personal injury attorney can help make sure you get the care and compensation you need to deal with medical expenses, lost income, and your pain and suffering.
- Slip & Fall Accidents – When property owners fail to fix hazards or warn the public about dangers on their premises, they can be held liable for the damages caused. Earnhart Law provides strong, effective representation in these complicated cases.
- Dog Bite Injuries – Florida law holds dog owners strictly liable for injuries caused by their animals, yet owners and their insurers still find ways to avoid paying what they should. Let us make sure you are fully compensated after one of these painful, traumatic episodes.
- Workplace Accidents – Earnhart Law goes to bat for you to make sure you are treated fairly and get the maximum compensation available, including Florida workers’ compensation benefits and a civil judgment or settlement when a third party is to blame.
- Wrongful Death – We help family members who have lost a loved one due to negligence recover all available compensation to cover medical and funeral expenses, loss of income and support, and to hold responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Strong Representation with a Personal Touch
When you hire a personal injury attorney, you want to know that you are getting an experienced, successful lawyer who will work hard with diligence and dedication to your case. The big law firms are accustomed to throwing a paralegal or assistant at you, and you may never even meet the attorney who is handling your case. At Earnhart Law, attorney Craig D. Earnhart will meet with you personally from the very start. He will be the one personally attending status conferences, motion hearings and other proceedings that arise during the course of your case. Mr. Earnhart will be personally involved in every aspect of your case and make sure that you are kept informed through regular client communication. We believe it is important for you to know how your case is being handled, and staying in touch with our clients is a priority.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon after an accident should I contact your law office?
Call our office immediately. Do not discuss the accident with others, or the other party’s insurance company, until after you have consulted an attorney. You will receive obligation-free guidance from us promptly.
How do I pay your legal fees?
We handle your case on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no legal fees unless we recover monies for you. If there is no recovery, all legal fees are waived.
Do I have a claim even if the other motorist has no insurance?
Yes. If you have uninsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy, you can be compensated even if the other party has no insurance or doesn’t have adequate coverage.
I’m concerned about my medical bills. How will these be paid?
We are committed to seeing you get the proper medical treatment and will align you with medical care providers that will work with your situation.
Does my automobile insurance cover me if I’m on a bicycle or on foot?
Yes. If you are injured by a negligent motorist while walking or riding a bike, you are covered under both your PIP coverage and your Uninsured Motorist Coverage.
We know that you are hurting, and we are here to help.
As a client of Earnhart Law, you will experience our commitment to personal service from your very first call. We are available anytime and maintain an emergency number if you need to call after hours. We also know that it may not be easy for you to travel to our office, and we are happy to go out to meet you at your home, in the hospital, or wherever is most convenient for you. We have a legal assistant who is a native Spanish speaker and are able to provide quality, personal legal services to Spanish-speaking clients. Our office is also very familiar in working with members of our Haitian community here in Delray Beach; we welcome your calls and are eager to work with you. Call our office at 561-265-2220. Your phone call is free, and we never charge a penny until we recover for you. If we are not successful in recovering compensation for you, then you won’t owe us anything.
When an injury occurs that wasn’t your fault, you need experienced, professional legal help to make sure you get what is owed to you. Earnhart Law is here to provide that help. Call your local Delray Beach personal injury attorney today.